Sponsorship Negotiation Skills
Well-structured, strategic sponsorship negotiations pave the way for powerful and effective partnerships. The art of a successful negotiation starts with a solid Negotiation Plan and an understanding of the essential variables that will likely be traded across the negotiation.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WEBINAR INCLUDE:
- Understanding & Optimising your own negotiation style
- Creating a Sponsorship Negotiation Plan (template provided in-webinar)
- Tradable Variables - the role of intangible sponsorship benefits in a successful sponsorship negotiation. Ranking priorities
- Tactics and Counter-Balances. Tools and Techniques for breaking 'deadlock' situations
- Renewing Effectively and realising the value of your partnership
- Negotiating for the long-term
This webinar is relevant to practitioners looking to feel confident and equipped for a strategic and robust sponsorship negotiation.
HOW TO WATCH:
This webinar can be viewed On Demand and lasts approx. 1 hour 15 minutes
COSTS & ACCESS:
- On Demand webinars cost: £85.00 +VAT (£75.00 + VAT Charity Rate)
- On Demand Webinar Series Ticket - Pick any three webinars from our series and watch On Demand - £147.00 +VAT
Please click here to book your ticket to attend the On Demand version of the Negotiation Webinar. You will be able to access the webinar on completion of your registration.
To book this as part of an On Demand Webinar Series Ticket please Click Here
"Thanks for another really useful webinar today!"Association for Cultural Enterprises
Thank you so much for the webinar series - I have really learnt a lot'Chartered Accountants Ireland (June 2020)