Sponsorship Negotiation Skills
Well-structured, strategic sponsorship negotiations pave the way for powerful and effective partnerships. The art of a successful negotiation starts with a solid Negotiation Plan and an understanding of the essential variables that will likely be traded across the negotiation.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WEBINAR INCLUDE:
- Understanding & Optimising your own negotiation style
- Creating a Sponsorship Negotiation Plan (template provided in-webinar)
- Tradable Variables - the role of intangible sponsorship benefits in a successful sponsorship negotiation. Ranking priorities
- Tactics and Counter-Balances. Tools and Techniques for breaking 'deadlock' situations
- Renewing Effectively and realising the value of your partnership
- Negotiating for the long-term
This webinar is relevant to practitioners looking to feel confident and equipped for a strategic and robust sponsorship negotiation.
This webinar is delivered live on a monthly cycle - upcoming dates are below:
- 2nd December 2020
- 8th January 2021
- 2nd February 2021
- 9th April 2021
All live webinars start at 12 noon.
You can also watch this webinar 'On Demand' but this does not offer live interaction with the webinar host.
COSTS & ACCESS:
- Live webinars cost £95.00 +VAT
- On Demand webinars cost: £75.00 +VAT
- Webinar Series Pass: We offer a webinar series pass that gives you access to three live webinars for £220 +VAT. Just select three webinars from the six available and pick the dates which suit you (can also be applied against On Demand sessions)
Please click here to book your ticket to attend a Negotiation Webinar (live events) Login details are provided on completion of your booking.
"Thanks for another really useful webinar today!"Association for Cultural Enterprises
Thank you so much for the webinar series - I have really learnt a lot'Chartered Accountants Ireland (June 2020)