Creating a good proposal document is part art and part science. In this webinar we examine the 'must have' information that grounds all great proposals before exploring how you can add flair and character to your materials, so they stand out from the crowd!
Key topics covered in this webinar include:
- Cultivating your 'Elevator Pitch' - identifying your sponsorship USP
- Proposal Structure - Building a robust, easily adaptable framework
- Format & Style - Tips and Techniques to stand out from the crowd
- Scoring for Success - Using analytics to identify where and how to improve your proposal document
So many good ideas fail to get past 'the first hurdle' because the proposal document doesn't demonstrate the potential of the sponsorship opportunity with the buyer in mind. In this webinar we 'think like a buyer' and consider what is the key information to include in your proposal, and how to create a compelling and engaging opening document.
This webinar is equally relevant to well-established practitioners as well as opportunities coming to market for the first time.
How to Watch:
This webinar is available 'On Demand' and runs for approx. 60 minutes.
Costs & Access:
- On Demand webinar cost: £85.00 +VAT
- On Demand Webinar Series Ticket - Pick any 3 webinars from our series - £147.00 +VAT
- On Demand Webinar Series Ticket - Full access to all 6 webinars from our series - £249.00 +VAT
Once booking is confirmed and payment is received, we will send you an email with access to our 'on demand webinars' via our member zone.
"Thanks for another really useful webinar today!"Association for Cultural Enterprises
Thank you so much for the webinar series - I have really learnt a lot'Chartered Accountants Ireland (June 2020)
"Thanks for the seminar this morning, I found it very useful and it was particularly good for me that it was based on an arts events rather than sport for a change".Underbelly (June 2020)