Creating a good proposal document is part art and part science. In this webinar we examine the 'must have' information that grounds all great proposals before exploring how you can add flair and character to your materials so they stand out from the crowd!
Key topics covered in this webinar include:
- Cultivating your 'Elevator Pitch' - identifying your sponsorship USP
- Proposal Structure - Building a robust, easily adaptable framework
- Format & Style - Tips and Techniques to stand out from the crowd
- Scoring for Success - Using analytics to identify where and how to improve your proposal document
So many good ideas fail to get past 'the first hurdle' because the proposal document doesn't demonstrate the potential of the sponsorship opportunity with the buyer in mind. In this webinar we 'think like a buyer' and consider what is the key information to include in your proposal, and how to create a compelling and engaging opening document.
This webinar is equally relevant to well-established practitioners as well as opportunities coming to market for the first time.
Ways to Watch:
This webinar is delivered live on a monthly cycle - upcoming dates are below:
- 20th November 2020
- 11th December 2020
- 21st January 2021
- 18th February 2021
- 26th March 2021
All live webinars start at 12 noon.
You can also watch this webinar 'On Demand' but this does not offer live interaction with the webinar host.
Costs & Access:
- Live webinars cost £95.00 +VAT
- On Demand webinars cost: £75.00 +VAT
- Webinar Series Pass: We offer a webinar series pass that gives you access to three live webinars for £220 +VAT. Just select three webinars from the six available and pick the dates which suit you (can also be applied against On Demand sessions)
Please click here to book onto a live Proposal Webinar. Login details are provided on receipt of your registration.
"Thanks for another really useful webinar today!"Association for Cultural Enterprises
Thank you so much for the webinar series - I have really learnt a lot'Chartered Accountants Ireland (June 2020)
"Thanks for the seminar this morning, I found it very useful and it was particularly good for me that it was based on an arts events rather than sport for a change".Underbelly (June 2020)