Europe Sponsorship Manager - Diageo (November 2017)
The world’s leading premium Drinks Company, Diageo is inviting applications for the role of Diageo Europe Sponsorship Manager, based in their London HQ. Embedded within the European Culture, Media & Futures team, Sponsorship within Diageo is a vital growth driver in the highly competitive international premium beer & spirits market. This role gives unrivalled access to the UK and Ireland’s premium sporting (including major assets in rugby, horse-racing, tennis, football, GAA) and cultural events (varied music, arts and entertainment festivals) which are central to the company’s marketing programmes.
Essential qualifications / experience required:
- An experienced sponsorship practitioner across sporting, music and entertainment industries would be the preferred candidate.
- Proven event activation and management experience.
- Strong track record in building key stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Experience in Brand, Commercial or Customer Marketing roles is an advantage.
- Able to work remotely and often at unsociable hours including weekends.
- Proven track record of commercial negotiation skills.
For more details, please contact: email@example.com T: +31 6 10086797.
Brand Partnerships Manager - Somerset House (November 2017)
Somerset House Trust is seeking to recruit a Brand Partnerships Manager to increase revenue by building brand and corporate partnerships across Somerset House’s work; our cultural programme, Somerset House Studios and capital development across the site.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 17.00 on Monday 20 November 2017.