Prospecting & Pipeline Development
This webinar focusses specifically on the key considerations for sponsorship sellers in generating a prospect list, approaching potential new partners and cultivating new leads.
Key topics covered in this webinar include:
- Sponsorship Trends - the 'modern sponsorship marketplace'
- Strategic Prospect Identification
- Sponsor Selection Criteria
- Category Identification
- "Hot" and "Not" categories (reflects CV-19 trends)
- Generating a Sponsorship Cultivation Plan to Improve Your Success Rate
- Making the Approach - key tips and techniques
This webinar is a practical and implementable guide to getting your prospect list into good shape as well as tips and techniques in relation to new emerging sponsorship categories and how to 'make the approach'.
Practitioners of all abilities have found this course useful in embedding best practice prospecting techniques, idea generation and in connecting with market conditions.
Ways to Watch:
This webinar is delivered live on a monthly cycle - upcoming dates are below:
- 19th March 2021
- 27th April 2021
- 1st June 2021
All live webinars start at 12 noon.
You can also watch this webinar 'On Demand' but this does not offer live interaction with the webinar host.
Costs & Access:
- Live webinars cost £95.00 +VAT
- On Demand webinars cost: £85.00 +VAT (£75.00 +VAT Charity Rate)
- Webinar Series Pass: We offer a webinar series pass that gives you access to three live webinars for £220 +VAT. Just select three webinars from the six available and pick the dates which suit you (can also be applied against On Demand sessions)
- On Demand Webinar Series Ticket - Pick any three webinars from our series and watch On Demand - £147.00 +VAT
To book onto a Live Pipeline Webinar please click here . Login details are provided on completion of your booking.
To book onto an On Demand Webinar please Register Here:(£85.00 +VAT - £102 or Charity Rate £75.00 +VAT). Access to the Webinar is included in your confirmation email.
Thank you so much for the webinar series - I have really learnt a lot'Chartered Accountants Ireland (June 2020)
Thanks for a great day yesterday – really valuable and loads to take away from it. The rest of the team loved it too and we’re all looking forward to the next session in November.Sam Greenfield, Commercial Development Manager, English Football League (EFL) September 2018
"Thanks for the seminar this morning, I found it very useful and it was particularly good for me that it was based on an arts events rather than sport for a change".Underbelly (June 2020)
"Thanks for another really useful webinar today!"Association for Cultural Enterprises