Pricing & Valuing Your Sponsorship Offer
The challenge of creating a robust pricing technique for sponsorship inventory is an enduring challenge for many sponsorship sellers. In this webinar we explore three pricing techniques - a cost led approach, benchmarking and the audit technique (valuing tangible and intangible assets). Alongside that we think about how sellers can harness the power of their intangible benefits, take advantage of their sponsorship USP, and use a robust pricing methodology to support healthy sponsorship negotiation.
Key topics covered in this webinar include:
- Identification of pricing techniques (focus on the audit technique)
- Tangible vs Intangible sponsorship assets
- Selling IP - Opportunities and Considerations
- Pricing Sponsorship & Strategic Rights Management
- Pricing & Negotiation Strategies
Identifying how much your sponsorship is worth is one of the enduring challenges for sponsorship-seekers. In this webinar we walk you through the industry-approved audit technique with a view to empowering attendees with a robust tool and technique to support your sponsorship valuations. This webinar considers the value of intangible - as well as tangible 'sponsorship rights' and what and how sellers can approach the pricing process confidentially.
This webinar is designed to be interpreted easily by both experienced and less experienced sponsorship practitioners.
Ways to Watch:
- 28th January 2021
- 24th February 2021
- 30th March 2021
This webinar is delivered live on a monthly cycle - upcoming dates are below:
All live webinars start at 12 noon.
You can also watch this webinar 'On Demand' but this does not offer live interaction with the webinar host.
Costs & Access:
- Live webinars cost £95.00 +VAT
- On Demand webinars cost: £85.00 +VAT
- Webinar Series Pass: We offer a webinar series pass that gives you access to three live webinars for £220 +VAT. Just select three webinars from the six available and pick the dates which suit you (can also be applied against On Demand sessions)
Please click here to book your ticket to attend a Live Pricing Webinar. Login details are provided on completion of your booking.
Please click here to book your ticket to access the On Demand Pricing Webinar. You will be able to access the webinar on completion of your booking.
"Thanks for another really useful webinar today!"Association for Cultural Enterprises
Thank you so much for the webinar series - I have really learnt a lot'Chartered Accountants Ireland (June 2020)
"Thanks for the seminar this morning, I found it very useful and it was particularly good for me that it was based on an arts events rather than sport for a change".Underbelly (June 2020)