Identifying, understanding and valuing your digital assets is an increasingly important skillset for sponsorship sellers as buyers look to engage digitally with audiences, fans, communities and members. In this webinar we consider and audit digital sponsorship assets, we look at best-practice techniques in digital activation and consider how to price and package digital inventory.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WEBINAR INCLUDE:
- Auditing Your Digital Sponsorship Assets
- Audience Segmentation
- Digital Activation Techniques
- Pricing & Valuing Digital Inventory
- Evaluating the Impact of Digital Assets
This webinar is relevant all sponsorship practitioners.
This webinar is delivered live on a monthly cycle - upcoming dates are below:
- 16th December 2020
- 29th January 2021
- 1st March 2021
- 13th April 2021
All live webinars start at 12 noon.
You can also watch this webinar 'On Demand' but this does not offer live interaction with the webinar host.
COSTS & ACCESS:
- Live webinars cost £95.00 +VAT
- On Demand webinars cost: £75.00 +VAT
- Webinar Series Pass: We offer a webinar series pass that gives you access to three live webinars for £220 +VAT. Just select three webinars from the six available and pick the dates which suit you (can also be applied against On Demand sessions)
Please click here to book your ticket to attend a Digital Sponsorship Webinar (live events) Login details are provided on completion of your booking.
Thank you so much for the webinar series - I have really learnt a lot'Chartered Accountants Ireland (June 2020)
"Thanks for another really useful webinar today!"Association for Cultural Enterprises