Creating a Sponsorship Strategy
Building an effective sponsorship strategy is the cornerstone for future partnership success and in this webinar we consider both what underpins an effective strategy, and how we can adapt to recognising the prevailing operating conditions of CV-19.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WEBINAR INCLUDE:
- Developing a 15 point sponsorship plan
- Adapting your strategy, model and asset offer to operate relevantly in the current marketplace
- Operating Strategically and reactively to achieve sponsorship success
- Identifying new opportunities - how to identify areas of opportunity
This webinar is relevant for practitioners looking to update an existing strategy or those individuals entering the sponsorship marketplace for the first time.
This webinar is delivered live on a monthly cycle - upcoming dates are below:
- 24th November 2020
- 12th January 2020
- 16th February 2021
- 24th March 2021
All live webinars start at 12 noon.
You can also watch this webinar 'On Demand' but this does not offer live interaction with the webinar host.
COSTS & ACCESS:
- Live webinars cost £95.00 +VAT
- On Demand webinars cost: £75.00 +VAT
- Webinar Series Pass: We offer a webinar series pass that gives you access to three live webinars for £220 +VAT. Just select three webinars from the six available and pick the dates which suit you (can also be applied against On Demand sessions)
Please click here to book your ticket to attend a Strategic Sponsorship Webinar (live events) Login details are provided on completion of your booking.
Thank you so much for the webinar series - I have really learnt a lot'Chartered Accountants Ireland (June 2020)
"Thanks for another really useful webinar today!"Association for Cultural Enterprises